Since 2006, my loving nod to Merlin Mann's 5ives
A member of the Deep Mustard
Sunday, September 23, 2007
5 Songs That Take Me Back To My First Job At Adventureland in Farmingdale, LI
Friday, September 21, 2007
5 Things I Hated About Doing Jury Duty
- No cameraphones allowed. What is this, 1996?
- The "hurry-up-and-wait" mentality was in full effect.
- I put down "I have lawyers in my family" (I do), and as a result, I was never questioned for any juries. What a waste.
- No internet. Would've been fun to put some updates on twitter.
- The neighborhood. I would've liked to walk around, but it was like a war zone over there.
5 Things I Loved About Doing Jury Duty
- That good "civic pride" feeling you get, similar to when you donate blood.
- No cell phones allowed, and no internet access. As a result, I caught up on my ESPN and Seventeen Magazines
- The 2-hour lunch and getting to go home early. I wish my usual workday was that light.
- Having lunch with my wife, since she was in downtown Hartford as well.
- Being able to catch my son's baseball practice for the first time (since I normally get home from work too late to see it).
Saturday, September 01, 2007
5 Groups And The People Who Introduced Me To Them
- U2 - My boss, Daren.
- The Steve Miller Band - My then-girlfriend Krista.
- Led Zeppelin - My
- Frank Sinatra - My dad.
- Biz Markie - My good, good friend Mike-$
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]