Since 2006, my loving nod to Merlin Mann's 5ives
A member of the Deep Mustard
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
5 Apps I Wished Apple Would Buy And Make Part Of The OS
Thursday, June 05, 2008
5 Things That Will Always Happen At An Elementary School Concert
- The entire tuberculosis ward will be in the audience, ruining any audio recording being made.
- Your view of the stage will always be obscured by a camcorder-wielding overzealous parent.
- No matter which side of the auditorium you sit on, it will be the wrong side and you won't be able to see your child.
- A baby will cry. Loudly. Any attempts to bring that baby out of the auditorium will result in a weird, Doppler-effected wail on the way out, similar to a fire truck racing down a street with it's siren blaring.
- Which ever group your child is in, that group will always be performing last on the program.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
5 People I Thought Were Straight, But Aren't
- Cesar Romero
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Richard Chamberlain
- Miss Cleo
- Cat Cora from “Iron Chef America”
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]