Since 2006, my loving nod to Merlin Mann's 5ives
A member of the Deep Mustard
Monday, October 29, 2007
5 Things That Make Me Cry.
- Reading "I Love You Forever" to my son.
- Reading "The Giving Tree"
- Chopping onions.
- Whenever my mom gets all sappy when I visit her.
- Watching "It's A Wonderful Life"
Saturday, October 27, 2007
5 Things That Have Me Jazzed About Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard"
- I might rid of this stupid ATi video card glitch
- Spotlight might be fast enough to actually work for me.
- Time Machine might possibly save my biscuits.
- The end of Brushed Metal.
- Steve says it's like a brand-new Mac.
5 Tunes In Heavy Rotation Right Now
Monday, October 08, 2007
5 Times In My Life I Was Really Scared
- When my wife left the car after an argument and I couldn't find her.
- After I was told I needed to have an emergency appendectomy or I'd die.
- When I found out my dad had cancer.
- When I lost Mason for a few harrowing minutes at a NYC playground.
- On 9/11 when I realized my wife worked up the street from the World Trade Center.
Saturday, October 06, 2007
5 Complaints My Parents Made Against The Music I Love
- "Jim Croce: a man and a guitar. That's all you needed back then..."
- "Frank Sinatra... when he sang, you could hear all the words..."
- "Destroying their guitars? Do they know how much that stuff costs?!?"
- "Rap music? Do you want to be black?!?"
- "I've heard similar drumming on my African Tribal Music records..."
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
5 Movies I Really Love
- Singing In The Rain
- The Matrix
- Star Wars: A New Hope
Monday, October 01, 2007
5 Games I Miss Since My XBox Died
- Shrek Super Party
- Halo: Combat Evolved
- Fable (not that I really played it, but my wife was good at it, and it was fun to watch her play)
- Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]