Since 2006, my loving nod to Merlin Mann's 5ives
A member of the Deep Mustard
Friday, December 28, 2007
5 (Still More) Things I Bet You Didn't Know About Me
- I don't own a pair of jeans.
- My round-trip commute averages around 120 miles.
- The furthest west I've been has been Western New York.
- I've beta tested lots of software, but the only place my name appears is in the credits for Now Up-To-Date & Contact 4.
- I took the Pepsi Challenge and picked Coke.
5 Songs With Sick Bass Lines
- Thom Yorke "Black Swan"
- Chic "Le Freak"
- Rufus & Chaka Khan "Dance Wit Me"
- Nu Shooz "I Can't Wait"
- Queen "Another One Bites The Dust"
Sunday, December 09, 2007
5 Songs Tell Me That Christmas Has Officially Begun
Thursday, December 06, 2007
5 Things On Chrissie Hynde's TODO.txt file (according to "Brass In Pocket (I'm Special)")
- Use my arms
- Use my legs
- Use my style
- Use my sidestep
- Use my, my, my imagination
5 Things On Steve Miller's TODO.txt file (according to "Fly Like An Eagle")
- Feed the babies, who don't have enough to eat.
- Shoe the children, with no shoes on their feet.
- House the people, livin' on the street.
- Fly like an eagle, to the sea.
- Fly like an eagle, let my spirit carry me.
Monday, December 03, 2007
5 Gangs That Would Not Do Too Well In Prison
- Bazooka Joe and his Gang
- Our Gang from The Little Rascals
- The Jets (not the football team)
- The Sharks (not the hockey team)
- The gang in this Afterschool special:
5 Things On The Internet I'm 100% Sure My Dad Has Never Heard Of
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]