five things

Since 2006, my loving nod to Merlin Mann's 5ives :-) A member of the Deep Mustard network

Sunday, November 16, 2008

 

Farewell.

Today, I'm announcing my final posting here at “Your Friendly Neighborhood Mac Guy”. Effective immediately, I am effectively closing both “Your Friendly Neighborhood Mac Guy” and it’s second-cousin-twice-removed site, “Five Things”. Neither blog is going away, I’ll keep them up as long as Blogspot allows it. the same crap content you know and love will now be found at my new blog, “Spicy Brown” – http://spicybrown.deepmustard.com.
It’s been a terrific run since I started way back in… harumphharumph. This decision did not come easily for me, since being here is something that I've loved to do since I discovered my voice here on the Internet. There have been a few reasons for doing this and I hope you all switch your bookmarks over to the new site.
Finally, to quote Babe Ruth, who's pictured here:
"There's been so many lovely things said about me, and I'm glad that I've had the opportunity to thank everybody. Thank you."

Q&A:

Q: Why are you shuttering two sites?
A: I have a long commute back and forth to work. As a result, my blogging time has shrunken dramatically. There’s also my family; for some strange reason they want to spend more time with me.

Q: What happens to all that crap content you’ve posted?
A: They will still be available at http://macfixer.blogspot.com and http://five-things.blogspot.com -- until Blogspot pulls the plug.

Q: Where can I locate you?
A: I’m always available at http://www.deepmustard.com.

Q: I love you, run away with me!
A: First off, that’s not really a question, secondly, I’m already happily married, thank you very much.

Q: Are you done yet?
A: Yes.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]